- why was John Travolta wearing jeans? If he wasn't wearing jeans, his pants need to put on a suit
- commercial about Jamie Oliver's food revolution makes me want to put town my bowl of Oscar snacks. Well, not really, it's pretzels and Crystal Light lemonade, nut I really want a 6-pack of beer, a pepperoni pizza, and some Cheetos. We all make sacrifices.
- Because I love small, newborn puppies, I don't want Avatar to win any more awards. A win for Avatar is support for fake filmmaking, and the murder of innocent puppies. And James Cameron's wife looks like she needs to eat.
- Every time Hurt Locker wins a category over Avatar, an angel gets its wings. (RT @baratunde for that, but it's true)
- I think that more Black people get to come to the Oscars when we're nominated for more stuff. So CCH Pounder, live it up this year 'cuz our last good year happened 8 years ago.
That's all until TweetDeck resets its API and I can share my sarcasm #140characters at a time…